NutriGen™ - Personalizing Diet, Wellness, and Weight-Loss Planning
NutriGen™ is an innovative, comprehensive genetic test for personalizing diet, wellness, and weight loss planning.
NutriGen is the most complete nutrigenomic analysis in the market related to weight loss, response to exercise, intolerances and nutritional needs, among others, with 363 (3x121) genetic variations (SNPs) analyzed. We use state-of-the-art technology based on DNA OpenArrays that have more than 99% reproducibility and sensitivity. The NutriGen report proposes a dietary plan considering 850+ foods and a 3-phase supplementation program based on the patient's genetic profile and medical history. The NutriGen panel can be an essential tool for nutritionists and other healthcare professionals who help patients personalize their weight-management and overall health, especially for patients who have tried other regiments before with little to no success.
Not registered with GX Sciences yet? Sign Up Here
About NutriGen and Nutrigenomic Testing
Single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) are the most frequent type of DNA variation found in humans. Characterization and analysis of particular SNPs may help understand an individual's response to certain foods, supplements, drugs, levels of exercise, and more. We call this Nutrigenomic (NGx) Testing.
NutriGen analyzes both genetic factors and other relevant characteristics - extrinsic factors - obtained through a medical history of the patient. This process provides a full understanding about the underlaying factors related with weight gain.
Just like all of our genomic testing - as soon as the provider is registered the steps are simple:
Genetic factors determine between 40% - 70% of an individual's BMI.
Patients are more motivated to follow a healthier diet and maintain a healthier lifestyle when the dietary advice provided is personalized and based on their genetic profile.
Report Page Screenshots
Registered GX Providers will have access to full sample report files and other helpful educational material, accessible via our online portal. Not a GX registered provider yet and want to request sample report files along with a quick consultation? Click the button below to get started.
Request Full Sample Report Files with Consultation
Become a NutriGen Pro
Learn more about the overall benefits of NutriGen testing, what is analyzed, and how to better interpret the results of the NutriGen reports by enrolling for our exclusive NutriGen Online Training Course. For a limited time: we're offering introductory pricing that's bundled with one complimentary NutriGen kit for each GX registered provider that signs up. Take the test and gain the perspective of how patients can benefit; all while gaining a deeper understanding of how GX Sciences supports your development of personalized treatment options. You also gain exclusive access to GX Sciences' Corporate Educator for scheduling dedicated calls to answer any questions you may have.
- ABOUT US
- DNA & LAB TESTS
- NUTRIGEN™ (Diet, Wellness, Weight-Loss)
- TRICHOTEST™ (Alopecia, Hair Loss)
- NUTRIGENOMICS (NGX)
- Genomic Panel Key - By Health Issues
- View Example Reports (Must be logged in)
- PRO 7 PANEL (Formerly 55 SNP Panel)
- FOUNDATION | METHYLATION | WELLNESS Panel
- IMMUNE | AUTO-IMMUNE | INFLAMMATORY Panel
- NEURO | PSYCH | MOOD Panel
- WOMEN'S HEALTH Panel
- MEN'S HEALTH Panel
- CHRONIC PAIN Panel
- GASTROINTESTINAL (GI) Panel
- DEVELOPMENTAL Panel
- NEUROTRANSMITTER Panel
- DETOXIFICATION Panel
- AUTOPHAGY Panel
- TBI | POST CONCUSSION Panel
- ESSENTIAL VITAMINS Panel
- DIET & WELLNESS Panel
- PHARMACOGENOMIC (PGX)
- LABS VIA BLOOD (Microsampling via finger prick)
- PRICING (Must be registered)
- PROVIDER INFO
- VIEW OUR CATALOG
- Why Offer Nutrigenomic Testing?
- CERTIFICATION In Genomics
- Webinars (must be logged in)
- View Example Panel Reports | Webinars
- Professional / Wholesale Info
- Genetic Panel Key By Health Conditions
- Provider Only Podcasts
- Helpful Lecture Videos
- Practitioner Terms
- PATIENT INFO
- Find a Provider Near You
- What Is Nutrigenomic Testing?
- What is a SNP?
- How Is This Test Performed?
- Nutrigenomic Report Details
- DNA Testing for Nutrition
- DNA Testing for Health Issues
- DNA Testing for Children
- ADD / ADHD Genetic Testing
- DNA Testing for Developmental Challenges
- DNA Testing for Fitness
- DNA Testing for Pre-Pregnancy / Infertility
- Genetic Designed Nutrition
- Helpful Podcasts
- Your Privacy
- MY ACCOUNT