Use DNA Testing To Get Your Patients on The Right Track
“Recommend With Confidence”
14 Nutrigenomic Panels To Choose From To Offer Your Patient's Their Personalized Nutrigenomic Analysis
Each Panel Report Provides The Following:
- SNP (Single Nucleotide Polymorphism) results for each patient tested
- Specific nutritional recommendations needed to overcome the genetic weaknesses identified in their DNA
- Specific nutritional products and therapeutic suggestions to make it easy for the patient to understand
- Lifestyle recommendations a patient should consider
- Recommended laboratory tests to support the genetic findings and why it is necessary
- An clinical definition of each gene and what it means for health along with published articles to support findings
Now offering 13 Nutrigenomic Panels and Pharmacogenomic Testing (PGx). Please click on the icon below to view more details on each panel.
Deciding Which Panels Are Right For Your Patient
Depending on your patients' health issues or needs, a provider may order only one panel or several panels to access your health needs and obtain validation via DNA analysis on why a patient isexperiencing certain health challenges.
Each nutrigenomic panel will provide you with the following:
- Evaluation of physician selected genes for SNPs (single nucleotide polymorphisms) the key areas necessary for optimal health
- Clinical definitions by our experts on what each SNP means to you and your health
- Recommended nutrients, lifestyle suggestions and possible lab work needed to help your provider on how to overcome your genetic weaknesses (SNPs)
- Nutritional product recommendations created by our experts for these particular genetic SNPs
- Key Health Precautions and scientific references on each SNP from top medical journals and research abstracts
Why Do Patients Need Nutrigenomic Testing?
Genetic variants are more common than we realize:
•More than 75% of all patients have significant genetic weaknesses (SNPs) in the most important nutritional metabolism pathways.
•Millions of patients expend their valuable income on nutritional supplements without knowledge or scientific proof of nutritional need or benefit.
•Without genetic validation of enzyme function, many supplements are not effectively delivered at the cellular level, therefore, the patient can be wasting time and money with nutritional ingredients that have little to no benefit.
Just because a patient has a (+ / +) or even a (+ / -), does not mean they have or will have a disease. It just means they have a predisposition for a condition, if exposed to the right environment, it may ignite that gene expression. A Genomic SNP is like a crack in the foundation of a bridge. …What if we could reinforce the cracks and were able to guide patients on how to do so? Having knowledge of where the cracks are in our foundation, would tell us where not to put the most stress.
Why Choose GX Sciences' Testing Platform?
There are many DNA testing providers on the market, but they vary considerably in terms of methods, level of expertise, presentation of results, and useful information for the provider and patient. What medical providers desire is a precise way to analyze the specific need of each patient. Additionally, insufficient knowledge of the proper nutritional recommendation for the abnormal SNP can lead to costly and ineffective results for the patient.
GX Sciences was designed to overcome all the roadblocks a professional may encounter when offering nutritional supplements to their patient population. Our personalized Nutrigenomic Testing Service is a comprehensive solution for safer and more targeted nutritional recommendations for every patient.
GX Sciences can help you achieve a higher patient satisfaction and success rate by:
• Determining each patient's unique genetic-based metabolic needs
•Providing the professional with the nutritional supplement/s needed for each specific polymorphism (SNP)
•Taking the “guesswork” out of complex biochemical pathways
•Suggesting compressed formula options for better patient compliance and cost effectivenes
•Providing the necessary tools to build your knowledge base and
expertise in this field
Our Goal Is To Provide:
·The Right Supplement/s in
·The Right Amount for
·The Right Indication for
·The Right Patient at
·The Right Time.
To register to become a GX Sciences Provider: