This agreement goes into affect when the account holder is activated and places their first order with www.GXSciences.com Any violation of these terms will warrant termination of this agreement.
1. Requirements for an GX Approved Provider Account (GXP). GX Sciences, (GX) products and testing are offered at wholesale pricing only to individuals identified by GX, at its sole discretion, as qualified healthcare practitioners, nutritionists, therapists or pharmacists who provide health counseling or services to individuals referred to as "patients","customers".
2. Minimum Advertised Price. Reseller hereby agrees not to advertise any GX brand product for a price lower than the Minimum Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP is defined as the retail price listed at www.GXSciences.com. For your convenience current MSRP is listed on the GX Website Under Pricing and is subject to revision without prior notice.
3. Search Advertising. Reseller hereby agrees not to advertise any products produced by GX on the internet using sponsored search advertising that shows pricing. Such advertising includes but is not limited to services such as Google Ad Words or Yahoo Search Marketing.
5. Payment. GX requires payment in full prior to orders before test results will be released. Any order placed by the GXP must use a payment method that has the GXP's name or company name. Other personal credit cards in someone elses' name other than the GXP is not allowed unless approved by GX. This is to protect the GXP from patients or other entities using their account to obtain wholesale pricing. All orders are shipped USPS or UPS. International orders will be shipped by the carrier chosen by GX.
6. Online Sales Venues. Reseller hereby agrees not to sell or advertise any GX brand product on any website other than those listed on this Agreement under Website Address(es) or to sell, trade, or otherwise furnish any GX brand product to a third party for the purpose of selling or advertising via the internet. Acceptable websites include the Resellers private website or any other approved by GX upon signing this Agreement. Websites that participate in auctions, classified-style listings, third-party fulfillment, or any other type of listing structure are prohibited, including Overstock, eBay, Amazon.com or any other similar websites. Violation of this paragraph may result in immediate termination of this Agreement and pending orders.
7. Advertising and Compliance. GX will supply to Reseller all acceptable forms of advertising and marketing materials. Reseller may not alter such advertising and marketing materials, in any way, unless approved by GX in writing. Each Party agrees to comply with the governmental laws and regulations of the US. Reseller is exclusively responsible for compliance with the laws & regulations of the applicable governments of any territory or jurisdiction where Reseller may offer GX's products, regarding the product, its claims and labeling.
8. Termination. GX may terminate this Agreement if Reseller: a) violates items 2, 4, 6, or 7; b) promotes GX in a manner that is unethical or inappropriate c)conducts itself in a manner which, in the reasonable judgment of GX, is in violation of any U.S. or foreign federal, state, local or other governmental statute, rule or regulation; or e) through its acts, practices, or operations, exposes GX to any existing or potential investigation or litigation. The parties agree that the Agreement may be terminated without cause by either Party upon (10) days written notice to the other Party.