1) Discover your genetic predisposition and that of your family who suffer from type 2 diabetes with a simple cheek swab test.
2) Prevent type 2 diabetes from happening by following our lifestyle recommendations, nutrient suggestions and recommend diets based on your DNA results.
3) Use tools which help your prevention of type 2 diabetes if you are at medium or high risk.
Type 2 diabetes can be prevented.
Knowing your genetic risk of developing the disease can help you to control and avoid a future of complications.
Diabetes Predict® is for you if:
- You are overweight and lead a sedentary lifestyle
- You have family members with diabetes
- You have had gestational diabetes, which increases your risk of type 2 diabetes by 60%
- You have high levels of blood sugar
- Or if you are simply concerned about your health and that of your family and want to know your genetic predisposition to suffer from type 2 diabetes and remedy it in time
- Simple. Comfortable. Accessible. Genetic predisposition tests have never been so convenient.
- Scientific. Based on the data from the largest genetic projects on diabetes to date.
- Very useful. Your result as a motivating force in a change of lifestyle.
style="box-sizing: border-box; background-color: initial; font-family: Cabin, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: 0px; width: 359px; border: none !important;"/>
DO THE TEST IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
YOU CAN purchase THE DIABETES PREDICT® PACK ONLINE AND DO THE TEST IN THE TRANQUILLITY OF YOUR HOME. YOU CAN TEST YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED, WE’LL COME ROUND TO COLLECT IT.
GO TO AN ASSOCIATED CENTER TO DO THE TEST
CHOOSE ANY OF THE LABORATORIES, CLINICS, OR PHARMACIES WHICH ALREADY OFFER DIABETES PREDICT™.
*This test does not diagnose type 2 diabetes. A doctor must diagnose type 2 diabetes. These results do not mean that you or your family will necessarily develop type 2 diabetes. These results must be evaluated along with a complete individual and family medical history as well as other laboratory tests results. This test analyses and informs only about certain genetic variants associated to the genetic risk of type 2 diabetes. This genetic test does not exclude that you or your family might develop other diseases.