Terms and Conditions
Just call our customer service department anytime Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm CST. Our customer service number is 844.258.5564.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of GX Sciences. The collective work includes works that are licensed to GX Sciences. Copyright 2018, GX Sciences ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with GX Sciences or purchasing nutrigenomix test kits. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to purchase GX Sciences products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by GX Sciences. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of GX Sciences used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of GX Sciences.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, GX Sciences disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. GX Sciences does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. GX Sciences does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
GX Sciences shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Neurobiologix has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a GX Sciences product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, GX Sciences reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. GX Sciences reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, GX Sciences shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by GX Sciences without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
GX Sciences may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Neurobiologix.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Texas, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Neurobiologix products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Austin, Texas. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Neurobiologix products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. GX Sciences' failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. GX Sciences may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a GX Sciences or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
GX Sciences does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, GX Sciences is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, GX Sciences reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to GX Sciences in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GX Sciences its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, GX Sciences may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with GX Sciences, GX Sciences has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of GX Sciences. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, GX Sciences seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Professional Account Terms and Conditions
1. Requirements for a registered GX Sciences Provider (GXSP). GX Sciences, (GXS) products are offered at its sole discretion, as qualified healthcare providers, who provide medical services to individuals referred to as "patients","customers".
2. Minimum Advertised Price. Reseller hereby agrees not to advertise any GXS brand product for a price lower than the Minimum Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). For your convenience current MSRP is listed and is subject to revision without prior notice.
3. Search Advertising. GXSP hereby agrees not to advertise any products produced by GXS on the internet using sponsored search advertising. Such advertising includes but is not limited to services such as Google Ad Words or Yahoo Search Marketing.
4. Online Sales Venues. Reseller hereby agrees not to sell or advertise any GXS brand product on any website other than those listed on this Agreement under Website Address(es) or to sell, trade, or otherwise furnish any GXS brand product to a third party for the purpose of selling or advertising via the internet. Acceptable websites include the Resellers private website or any other approved by GXS upon signing this Agreement. Websites that participate in auctions, classified-style listings, third-party fulfillment, or any other type of listing structure are prohibited, including Overstock, eBay, Amazon.com or any other similar websites. Violation of this paragraph may result in immediate termination of this Agreement and pending orders.
5. Advertising and Compliance. GXS will supply to providers all acceptable forms of advertising and marketing materials. Reseller may not alter such advertising and marketing materials, in any way, unless approved by GXS in writing. Each Party agrees to comply with the governmental laws and regulations of the US. Reseller is exclusively responsible for compliance with the laws & regulations of the applicable governments of any territory or jurisdiction where Reseller may offer GXS's products, regarding the product, its claims and labeling.
6. Termination. GXS may terminate this Agreement if Provider: a) violates items 2, 4, 5) promotes GXS in a manner that is unethical or inappropriate c)conducts itself in a manner which, in the reasonable judgment of GXS, is in violation of any U.S. or foreign federal, state, local or other governmental statute, rule or regulation; or e) through its acts, practices, or operations, exposes GXS to any existing or potential i
- About Us
- PROVIDER INFORMATION
- Why Offer Nutrigenomic Testing?
- HOW IT WORKS
- Pay For Swabs | Test Panels
- VIEW Example Panel Reports
- PORTAL LOG IN FOR REPORTS
- Professional/Wholesale Info
- Education | Certification
- Nutrigenomic Reports
- Genetic Panel Key By Health Conditions
- Provider Portal - Lab Reports
- Provider-Only Podcasts
- Helpful Lecture Videos
- Practitioner TERMS
- Marketing Materials
- PATIENT INFORMATION
- Find a Provider Near You
- What Is Nutrigenomic Testing?
- What is a SNP?
- How Is This Test Performed?
- Nutrigenomic Report Details
- DNA Testing for Nutrition
- DNA Testing for Health Issues
- DNA Testing for Children
- ADD / ADHD Genetic Testing
- DNA Testing for Autism
- DNA Testing for Fitness
- DNA Testing for Pre-Pregnancy / Infertility
- Genetic Designed Nutrition
- Helpful Podcasts
- Your Privacy
- DNA Panels Offered
- GENOMIC PANEL KEY by health issues
- VIEW Example Reports (Must be logged in)
- FOUNDATION | METHYLATION | WELLNESS Panel
- IMMUNE | AUTO-IMMUNE | INFLAMMATORY Panel
- NEURO | PSYCH | MOOD Panel
- CHRONIC PAIN Panel
- WOMEN'S HEALTH Panel
- GASTROINTESTINAL Panel
- DEVELOPMENTAL Panel
- Pharmaco Genomic Testing (PGx)
- 55 SNP Panel
- AUTOPHAGY Panel
- TBI / POST CONCUSSION PANEL
- DETOXIFICATION Panel - Coming Soon
- MEN'S HEALTH Panel - Coming Soon
- DIET & WELLNESS Panel - Coming Soon
- Order Kits | Pay For Swabs
- My Account